Friday, September 19, 2014

Hold ~ Five Minute Friday

Hold that thought
Hold fast to God
Placed on hold
Hold accountable
What is holding me back?
So many things going on in my brain right now.
So many definitions
As I think about different things
These pictures come to mind
The thought of not holding onto anything else but Jesus
Both hands holding onto Him like a rope
Like my life depends on it
The thought of just walking beside Him
Holding His strong and capable hand
Walking in peace because I'm with Him
The other thought that makes me smile
Is my loving Savior holding me in His arms
Not because I need to be held
I do
Not because I ask to be held
I do
But simply He holds me in His arms just because
Because He wants to
Because He loves me
He holds me close to His heart
Simply because I am His
I'm am so glad that He has a hold on me
Even if I let go
And I have
He is bigger than that
I am His
He will never let go of me

No comments: