Sunday, October 5, 2014

STUCK: Day 5 (5 minutes daily in October)

At first all I could think of was negative things about being stuck.
Things like
stuck in a rut
stuck in the mud
stuck in a habit that you want to be unstuck from

Then I thought about things you want to stay stuck
Like pictures on the wall
crafts that are glued together
pictures stuck in albums

I'm thinking of scripture
If I had scripture stuck in my mind
I might not have to be stuck in negativity
Then I found this little verse
"I have stuck unto thy testimonies; O Lord, put me not to shame"
Psalm 119:31

stuck:
cling tightly
hold on
hold fast
cleave
adhered

If I had more scripture stuck to the walls of my heart and mind
I would be able to stick closer to them
they would leave little room for me to have anything else stuck to the walls of my mind.

"All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip His people to do every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17

No comments: