Sunday, October 19, 2014

TEACH: Day 11

[Challenge: 5 minutes daily in October]

Teach

Teach me.. great Teacher
Teach me what matters most
Teach me to embrace truth
Teach me to identify the lie
Teach me to hold on to what is important
Teach me to let go of what is not good
Teach me to know the difference
Teach me what love is
Teach me how to do life so it matters
Teach me what I do not understand
    ...but think I do
Teach me the faith of a child,
   dependence and trust in You
Teach me the precious gift of a breath
Teach me the value of a moment
Teach met the joy of life
Teach me in the midst of the sorrows of life
I want to learn from You
The Almighty One who had no teacher
because
there was no need to be taught
You are wisdom, Creator, God
Teach me who You are.

"Show me the right path, O LORD; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by Your truth and teach me, for You are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in You." Psalm 25:4-5

No comments: