Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Be Full of ME

Truth
Righteousness
Peace
Faith
Salvation
These are more than words
I will teach you to apply them
for you must learn to make them
part of your breathing
Be in continuous communication
with Me
I don't want you to merely survive
I want you to thrive
The strength I give you
is strength that endures
the unendurable
and spills over into joy
I want you to be full of Me
so you will know Me more
Make everything you do
an act of worship to Me
When you worship Me
you are in tune with My will
Give Me thanks
in every situation
Do not complain
Know Me deeper
Know Me fuller
by becoming like Me in humility
Do not refuse to trust Me
Stop seeing the list
Instead
see opportunities to show Me your love
I will fill you with power from heaven
Stop and listen for My guidance

Taken from my personal quiet time journal summary 2014-2015 (part 4 of 27)

No comments: