Thursday, March 31, 2016

Abide In Me

Practice My presence
I will give you wisdom
Everything comes from knowing Me
Everything comes from abiding in Me

I want you to trust Me so deeply
that you are able to see the beauty in the storm
My power in the midst of the giants

I want you to trust Me
I want you to fear Me so deeply
that when trial or calamity strikes
your first thought is
"Lord, I adore You"
not
"what are You doing?!"

I want you to trust Me so completely
that your vision is clear
not based on what you see
but Who I am

I want you to be so much a part of Me
that we cannot be separated

Ask yourself
do you trust that whatever comes your way today
I have planned long ago?

Be excited for what I have in store for you today

Everyone who comes across your path today
has been placed there by Me
Be ready for Me to use you in their lives
Be ready for Me to use them in yours
I am the one doing the work in you
I make you holy
I rend you fruitful

I want you to learn to live in the spiritual realm
You belong to My kingdom
I am trustworthy

I want your body as a sacrifice
a living and Holy sacrifice
Worship Me in body, soul and mind
I will and even now am
transforming you
by changing the way you think
My will for you is good

Trust Me

Taken from my personal quiet time journals summary 2014-2015 (part 6 of 27)

No comments: