Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Trust Me TODAY

Trust Me Today
Be thankful for the thorns and thistles
I use them in your life
I want nothing to take My place
as God in your life
I am preparing you to do My will
I want you to be prepared
I want to develop in you
a listening heart
I want your faith to grow stronger
I want you to be fully convinced
that I am able to do
what I have promised
I want you to believe
I am who I say I am
I want you to be
completely under My control
I want you to know My heart
Surrender yourself to Me
I want complete dependence
If I, the Son
depended on the Father
so that I did nothing on My own
How much more should you
Everything should be brought before Me
Every plan
every deed
every thought
should be brought before Me
Seek My wisdom
Walk with Me


Taken from my personal journal summary 2014-2015 (part 5 of 27)

No comments: