Sunday, March 27, 2016

Listen to Me

Listen to Me
I, the Holy Spirit
am the music
I am the dance
I am connected with Christ and the Father
I am the One who lives in you
Train your heart and mind
to listen to Me
By My power
I will make you strong
Seek My Kingdom above all else
Don't try to figure it out
just dance with Me
Allow the Holy Spirit to dwell in you completely
He knows how to love Me
He knows how to be faithful
He must lead and guide you
In order to know My voice
and know the music
you must purpose in your heart
to meet with Me first
I must have no competition
When I wake you up
you must rise
Your first waking hours
must be Mine alone
I desire for you to grasp
how wide
how long
how high
and how deep
My love for you is
Everything you do
needs to be done for Me
You must think of everything
every task
as part of our dance
I want My will to be your will
I want you to see
how I see
It is only when you are with Me
that you discover who you truly are

Taken from my personal quiet time journal summary 2014-2015 (part 2 of 27)

No comments: