Monday, March 28, 2016

Our Dance

Obedience from the heart
will fulfill you
and bring Me glory
Be alert to My ways
Our dance is your life
It is how you will learn
to love Me deeper
than ever before
Hold on to Me
for dear life
Do not question what I am doing
Following Me
will not harm you
I take no pleasure
in making life hard
I take no pleasure
in throwing roadblocks in the way
They all have meaning
they all have purpose behind them
Everything I do has a reason
Trust Me
I have created this day
It is not a chance occurrence
You must develop
such a listening ear
that My Spirit
could speak to you
anywhere
about anything
I love you
Make yourself at home
in My love
Your task is
to single-mindedly serve Me
Remember the seriousness of who I am
This is not a game
It is a life and death fight
to the finish
against the devil
and all his angels
You must be  prepared
You cannot handle it on your own
This is why you must walk in My Spirit.


Taken from my personal quiet time journal summary 2014-2015 (part 3 of 27)

No comments: