Friday, April 1, 2016

I Desire To Be Known By You

In order to trust Me
you must surrender all
Yet to surrender all
you must trust Me

This is why you must never forget who I am
My way is perfect

I am the one
who arms you with strength
I am the one
who makes your way perfect

I train your hands for battle

Not only is it your desire to know Me
it is My desire to be known by you

I am working even in the smallest of details
Do not allow yourself
to be discouraged by the training
I use everything

Nothing that comes into your path
is wasted or unplanned
It all has purpose

I will bring our relationship together
I will cause it to grow deeper
Press on beloved
I am doing a work
I am waking you up
I will clothe you with My presence

Taken from my personal quiet time journal summary 2014-2015 (part 7 of 27)

No comments: