Sunday, April 3, 2016

Knowing Me Will Change How You Do Life

Remember that I am working on everyone
Be kind in your thoughts toward others
Lift them up in prayer
For strength
For growth

I am the one who gives patience
I am the one who gives encouragement
I am training you to be understanding
Ask Me to show you what is going on within you
Then ask Me for what it is that is at a deficit
This will train you to assess the need
then ask for the correct solution

I will provide what is needed
then you will be victorious
I want you to learn what your need is
then ask specifically for what is needed

I want you to trust Me in your everyday moments
Your relationship with Me
must be so intimate
that it changes the way you do life

Any physical task I give you
is an opportunity 
to work on the spiritual development 
of your soul

Taken from my personal quiet time journal summary 2014-2015 (part 9 of 27)

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.