Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Dance With Me

Remember
I wrote the dance
I know it perfectly
Dance with Me

You are distracted about many things
We will dance through them
Tell Me what is clouding your mind
Do it as an offering of thanksgiving
a sacrifice of praise
Don't be faithless any longer
Believe!

You still doubt Me
You doubt that I want to do amazing things in your life

Your body is mine
It is My place to dwell
You do not belong to yourself
I paid the highest price for you
It is not a suggestion dear one
It is a command
You MUST honor Me with your body

It takes faith to live the way I want you to live
I have provided all you need
It can  be done

Your faith in Me gives sight to faith
It makes the invisible visible

In order for any of this to take place
your eyes must be off yourself

Your faith and obedience will affect
not only a handful of people
but multitudes

You belong to a different Kingdom

Taken from my personal quiet time journal summary 2014-2015 (part 11 of 27)

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.