Monday, April 4, 2016

My Peace Is Always Available

Kingdom living
It is living completely by My power
My peace is always available to you
Fear drowns it out

It is not the situation
It is not the circumstances
that take away your peace
It is the way you respond to them

Everyday you are being trained
either in one direction
or the other
This training takes place by the thoughts you think
by the words you say
by the actions you take
and by the deeds you do

Abide in Me
Trust Me
Dwell on Me
I will influence your thoughts
I will influence your words
I will influence your actions
I will influence your deeds

When you find yourself straying from Me
give thanks
praise Me
worship Me
This will help you get back on track with Me

Giving Me thanks and praise
helps remove pride
which paralyzes you

Taken from my personal quiet time journal summary 2014-2015 (part 10 of 27)

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.