Thursday, April 7, 2016

Don't Focus On The Shadows

There will be plenty of shadows
for I am the light
My light shines in you
Anytime there is light there are shadows
Don't focus on the shadow
Focus on Me

I am the one who keeps you
I will fill your heart with joy

My strength is never too small

Don't worry so much about tripping
Be quick to get up

You need My wisdom always
Ask Me for it
Otherwise
your automatic tendency
is to use your own wisdom
I am ready and waiting to give generously
I will not hold back

The act of asking for what you need
helps you to realize your need
it helps you realize your dependence
It is humbling your self before Me
It helps you to stop
so that you seek My will
instead of automatically going forward

When you ask
be ready to do what I tell you
Remember
I am always at work

There are no simple ordinary days
They are all assigned
They are never repeated
They cannot be reset
When you learn to view each day
as specifically hand crafted by Me
you will live differently

Don't allow yourself to be lulled to sleep
when the battle is raging

Abide in Me
Then you will see as I see
You will be ready to dance where I lead you
You will be amazed at what I am doing

Taken from my person quiet time journal summary 2014-2015 (part 13 of 27)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful way to convert your thoughts into words and present it infornt of the audience, I must say quite brilliantly done by you. So keep up with the good work and do share more and more on regular basis.
Trend Forecasting

Unknown said...

Just want to say thank you for sharing this informative and innovative blog with us, to be honest with you I am always in search for blogs like this so that I can improve my interpersonal skills and hoping that there is a lot more to come in the future also.
Home Furnishing Exhibition